Forte guarantees high resistance to stains and particularly fats, making it well suited for outdoor cooking areas or hospitality sector.Explore Products
Trekker & The Environment
Our products are made entirely from recycled wood and plastics, and are themselves fully recyclable.Read More
We created a brand new design to complement your specifying journey!
A complete guide to all our stunning collections and accessories.
• Composite decking is the modern alternative to timber decking. It doesn’t rot or warp and is virtually maintenance-free.
• The product is made from wood fibre, virgin polymer and a binding agent and the result is denser, harder and heavier than timber.
• There is no danger of splinters and, since the composite will not host the growth of algae, the product is anti-slip even in wet conditions.
• Trekker composite decking can be worked just like wood, but unlike wood it needs no oiling or sealing.
• Trekker decking is the perfect choice for both residential and commercial applications and comes with a 15-year warranty.
• Trekker is environmentally friendly. The FSC® (FSC-C009500) certified boards are made in Europe.
• Available in many beautiful colours and designs.
Why Choose Trekker?
Case StudiesExplore All
Haus on the Ridge
Project: Haus on the Ridge Product used: HO955 Set amongst the beautiful Kent countryside with impressive views of the rolling hills is the stunning Haus On The Ridge residential...
Thomas Arnold School
Architect: Thomas Arnold SchoolLocation: LondonDesigner: Living ArchitectsProduct used: Trekker New Oak Fluted HO918 In summer 2020, Thomas Arnold Primary School transformed its car park into an interactive sensory garden for outside learning....
Project: Champneys City SpasProduct used: Trekker Decking Vulcan HO904
Project: Flemings Hotel MayfairLocation: LondonDesigner: Flooring Restoration Services LtdProduct used: Trekker Vulcan HO904 Flemings is one of the capital’s oldest established hotels in Mayfair, dating from 1851. Offering 129 luxury guest rooms...
66a Turnmill Street, Farringdon, London, EC1M 5RR
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
Saturday, Sunday, CLOSED