• Composite decking is the modern alternative to timber decking. It doesn’t rot or warp and is virtually maintenance-free.
• The product is made from wood fibre, virgin polymer and a binding agent and the result is denser, harder and heavier than timber.
• There is no danger of splinters and, since the composite will not host the growth of algae, the product is anti-slip even in wet conditions.
• Trekker composite decking can be worked just like wood, but unlike wood it needs no oiling or sealing.
• Trekker decking is the perfect choice for both residential and commercial applications and comes with a 15-year warranty.
• Trekker is environmentally friendly. The FSC® (FSC-C009500) certified boards are made in Europe.
• Available in many beautiful colours and designs.
Why Choose Trekker?
Case StudiesExplore All
Eskdale Terrace Newcastle
Project: Eskdale TerraceLocation: NewcastlePhotography: SCOPICInstaller: LifestoryProduct used: HO954 Trekker Vulcan Grooved Set within the bustling town of Newcastle is the newest venture from Lifestory. Eskdale Terrace is a stunning...
Old Hall Caravan Park, Lancashire
Project: Old Hall Caravan Park LancashireLocation: LancashirePhotography: SCOPICInstaller: Arradfoot BalconiesProduct used: HO944 Vulcan Grooved Established in 1983, the Old Hall Caravan Park, located within seventy acres of stunning private...
Uphill Road, London
Project: Uphill Road, LondonLocation: LondonPhotography: SCOPICInstaller: One Floor LimitedProduct used: HO900 Nestled in the busy city of London lies the stunning Uphill Road Project; a beautiful building development made up of six ambassadorial houses. Designed...
Haslingden Cladding, Lancashire
Project: Haslingden Cladding, LancashireLocation: LancashirePhotography: SCOPICInstaller: Ian Field and Michael FloodProduct used: HO944 This stunning garden building has been finished with Havwoods cladding to create an aesthetic, multi-purpose space for the...
66a Turnmill Street, Farringdon, London, EC1M 5RR
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
Saturday, Sunday, CLOSED