• Composite decking is the modern alternative to timber decking. It doesn’t rot or warp and is virtually maintenance-free.
• The product is made from wood fibre, virgin polymer and a binding agent and the result is denser, harder and heavier than timber.
• There is no danger of splinters and, since the composite will not host the growth of algae, the product is anti-slip even in wet conditions.
• Trekker composite decking can be worked just like wood, but unlike wood it needs no oiling or sealing.
• Trekker decking is the perfect choice for both residential and commercial applications and comes with a 15-year warranty.
• Trekker is environmentally friendly. The FSC® (FSC-C009500) certified boards are made in Europe.
• Available in many beautiful colours and designs.
Why Choose Trekker?
Case StudiesExplore All
Project: Hampstead ResidentialLocation: LondonPhotography: Calvert StudiosProduct used: HO904 Wood Grain Standard Width A glorious renovation in the heart of London, this project includes an interior and exterior transformation of the property resulting in...
Loughton House Garden Room
Project: Loughton House Garden RoomLocation: EssexPhotography: Calvert StudiosProduct used: HO942 Trekker Cladding Wood Grain Adding a new and contemporary design element to this family home, the Loughton House project is...
Endura Garden Project
Set in the beautiful English countryside, the homeowners of this modern property with a spacious garden chose decking from Havwoods’ sister company, Trekker Global, to provide an aesthetic...
Eskdale Terrace Newcastle
Project: Eskdale TerraceLocation: NewcastlePhotography: SCOPICInstaller: LifestoryProduct used: HO954 Trekker Vulcan Grooved Set within the bustling town of Newcastle is the newest venture from Lifestory. Eskdale Terrace is a stunning...
66a Turnmill Street, Farringdon, London, EC1M 5RR
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
Saturday, Sunday, CLOSED